Penis tip very hard, pain while urinating. Should I be worried and how to rectify?

yes my husband say he fells like a piece of rock or pebble close to da tip of his penis ..he says it hurts when he pees but about a week ago his kidney was i decide to look into knowing a little more about it.he worried me cause he want to try and remove it how im not sure .i read that some cases there no need of sugery .eventaully it could come out while peeing or ejaculatcion .is this something we should worry about?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your husband has got impacted stone in terminal part of urethra (Fossa Navicularis)

Most f the time it comes out with forceful stream of urine but if the stone is bigger enough it needs to be removed by a qualified general surgeon or urologist by a specific instrument it is not a surgery and just few minutes procedure.

Please ask him to drink more water and try to pass urine with force else consult surgeon and get it removed.