Penis tilts towards right during erection. No pain during masturbation. What is the problem?

Dear Doctor, Iam Vijay(name changed), 29 year old male from Bangalore. My Penis tilts towards right during erection . I don t experience any pain during masterbation and my erection is good. But my penis tilts towards right when erected. The deviation is 30-40 degrees towards right. This problem is there since long time and i don t know how it started. I generally sleep towards right and i don know whether this could be the problem. Kindly help me to straighten my penis during erection. Iam getting married in next year and this looks awkward and I want to correct it before marriage. Also tell me whether there is any non-surgical way to straighten my organ . Waiting for your reply. Thanks and Regards, Vijay
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012