Penis tilted due to over masturbation, nightfall occurs if not done. Solution for the problem?

sir i am M 21 and i am masturbating since a was 13,but now i really want to leave it .i masturbate once in 3-4 days and if i do not then night fall occurs. i m very tensed. Due to over masturbation my penis is not straight now but when it get hard it tilts at some angle may be about 30 degree, and my penis is thicker at its front end as compare to rare end when it excites. is there any serious problem or it is normal? is there any solution for my problem ? can i get my penis in nprmal shape and direction back? plz help me. m frm india .
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear kamalchauhan251291, Masturbation is normal safe way to release sexual tension and doesn't brings any change or curvature to penis , most tr handed males keep their penis to left while wearing underwear hence it is slightly it bends to left and it doesn't hamper your performance in sex in any way ,as every persons nose fingers differ in shape size so every ones penis is different it is not straight as a well shaped hollow pipe. so be comfortable what ever is your shape . MASTURBATION IS OK . DON'T DO UNNECESSARY JUST FOR SAKE OF PLEASURE YOU ARE GETTING WITH IT DO ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE UNCONTROLLED DESIRE . WITH SLOW PACE DON'T DO HURRIDLY.
Psychiatrist Dr. Srikanth Reddy's  Response
Hello kamal,
Thanks for choosing healthcare magic to solve your concerns. Your concerns are something which many people of your age bother about. Please try to understand, Masturbation is a safe form of sexual outlet and doesn't cause any problem. Nightfall is also something very normal and you shouldnt worry about. The 30 degree tilt of the penis is normal and the concerns about your shape is also normal.In all, all your concerns are mere anxiety, and you have no problem at all.
Hope I am able to solve your problem.