Penis takes time to become erect again after first ejaculation. Normal?

sir, pls help me to know the some confusion 1) when ejaculation complete my penis becoming small, it take 40 min to stand is there any defect 2) ejaculation presure is less all semen is coming out of vagina what is the remedy 3) how much penis to reach inside vagina to preganent 4) after 1 ejaculation how much time take for 2 5) after ejculation penis is in same postion or it become small can contunisly sex for 3 or 4 time possible without gap pls give the infomation
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013