Penis sore, burning sensation, glands reddish, burning during urinating. Suggestion?

Hi, I m 18 years old and I had intercourse with this girl a few months back, actually approaching a year now and within a 12 hours of it I noticed that my penis was quite sore. I thought it might be nothing so I left it for a while and days went by and it started to hurt when I urinated. Not so much painful, more of a burning sensation. My glans developed a patchy reddish colour on it and my urinating continued to burn. So I went to the doctor, had sti tests and I came back clear. It s been a long time now and it still burns to urinate and my glans still shows the reddish patchiness. However, in saying that, I have had no lumps , no sores, and the burning itself hasn t gotten any worse - just stayed the same. I was wondering if you would be able to help me out?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012