Penis slighlty inclined towards left side, erectile dysfunction, underweight. Treatment?

hi doc i am suffering from this problem for quite along time i hoped that with passage of time it will automatically resolve but unfortunately not yet happened.... my problem is that i had a bad habit of masturbation when i was 16, with passage of time that fascination came to end from last two or more years i have stopped doing that but i realized that despite of leaving that habit i have sperm injecting problem certain amount of sperm automatically discharges when i am asleep and some drops also come after i piss...... kindly tell me the solution of this problem i am 26 now and have weight only 51kg i am going to get married but due to this situation i am confused what to do moreover due to masturbation my pinis is slighlty inclined towards left side....
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had been indulged in masturbation since many and now facing problems related to sexual activities.
First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and help to improve your general health.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

The problem of night emission is common at the age of adolescence and nothing to be worried about