Penis skin hurts while in shower, red cut and ashy on upper part

Hi, im 14 years old and my name is Sunjay AAAAAAA .. For the past three days i have realized that when i go into the shower, it really really hurts when i pull my skin back to wash my penis .. All of sudden today when i go into the shower it hurts soo badly that it feels like someone just stabbed me.. as i examine it, i realize that there is this red cut by the head and is ashy (with white) all over the upper part of my penis... i do not want to go to my mom with this issue because it will be akward and she will overreact... please help.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your problem you must have pulled the skin forcefully and that might hurt you the white material that you have noticed is the "smegma" this is normal to every boy those who are nor circumcised, no need to worry about this you need to handle this very gently hope this information helps you, take care and have nice day.