Penis size small. Is it sufficient to satisfy and make her pregnant? Options to increase size?

Hi, I am 31 year married Man, we both have good sex life but some time I feel, I m not able to satisfy her because my penis size as it is only 2.5 inch when its proper erect (length taken from abdomen attachment), with foreplay. Is this size is good to make her satisfied and make her pregnant? I have heard about surgery as an option for incresing the size of penis or any medicine you are suggesting for increase the penil size. what would be cost of surgery? is it helpful or any other complecation will increse after the surgery. some time i feel ED problem not able to enjoy the sex and feel guilt for that may i take Duralast and how long i should take, is there any side effect of it.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind & not in organ.
Don't try to measure the penis size.
It has no relation with sexual performance.
Just ask your partner that she is satisfied or not.
ED should be prolonged by start stop start technique.
Medicines for it has limited effect.