Penis size is small and thin, anxious, weakness. Is that a serious problem?

Hi This is Romesh from Dhaka. My age is 43 and penis is so small and thin so from the beginning of my marriage i am really was anxious and anyhow i tried to sex with my wife.. but now a days just penis arouse few minutes and when i tried to enter my penis in to my wife pussy it become loose strength and just finish so i got in serious problem about sex..sometime before i used sexual local made tablet is reason for it? and pls give some good advise and some medicine that i can satisfied my wife by sex . I will be ever great full to you.thank you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013