Penis size exceptionally small. Hormone test perfect. What is wrong?

my age 23 yr .my penis size is 3.8 inch in erect state .
i can not under stand what am do .my hormone test is perfectly normal ,
my height is 5'8 .good well build
but my penis size is not good .i also take hormone replacement therapy but not

thanking you
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
If all your hormone levels are normal it means that your endocrine system is normal.
Then what remains to be evaluated is your functional status of the penis. If you get early morning erections then it suggests that the function is normal.
Size of the penis does not matter as long as the organ is functionally normal. For a normal intercourse size does not matter at all. No treatment will aid in increasing the size. In fact such vague treatments may cause more harm with no good at all. All ads in the newspapers which claim increase in size are false and are devoid of any scientific credibility. So do not fall prey to it.
I hope this answers your doubt.