Penis size decreased, weight gain, pink discharge in urine. Had unsafe sex. Suggest?

Hello Doctor,
About a week after the 18th of March (date of the beginning of my last period), by boyfriend and I had unprotected sex only once. He doesn't really feel confortable with condoms as they decrease the size of his penis and it remains in flaccid state. I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow but lately I've been feeling extremely hungry, I've gained about 5 lbs, and recently today found pink slimy marks on toilet paper and one or fue drops of pink in my urine. Can you explain this phenomenon to me? It is possible that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013