You are welcome. Over-masturbation
has short term and long term psychological and physiological side effects which can affect your present quality of life. Take note that masturbation is some how a good way of releasing pressure and excitement, but when over done, it becomes a serious problem. Some of the effects are;
- addiction ( in-ability to stay without masturbating)
- guilt ( which is normal given you are not applying the natural method of sexual satisfaction by penetrating the vagina plus the myth associated with masturbation)
- unfamiliarity to another touch ( which might be troublesome if you are having a sex partner and can't be satisfied by that, may result to relationship issues). This goes with problem of ejaculation and you may take longer to come.
- it doesn't cause infertility
- frequent and vigorous masturbation (again over-masturbation) may produce skin irritation/ abrasions or even superficial bruising, sometimes temporary discoloration. The condition improves with time, if of course not masturbating.
It is possible that what you are experiencing might not even be related to masturbation, reason why i'll suggest you visit a doctor to examine you properly.
Then you can allow yourself some time to recover. I am of the opinion of no masturbation or reduced masturbation say 2-3 times per week is healthy. Over doing is not good.
Hope this helps