Penis shrinked after masturbation. Why does erection not last long? Why is groin swollen?

Hey, thank you for the help. Around 6 days ago, well masterbaiting ( im male.) Something happened, im not sure what. By sense then my penis has become very small and only kind of responds to touch. I can get an erection if i force it, but it doesn t last long. Nothing has hurt at all untill today, my whole groan area seems to be swollen feeling.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry. Nothing happened. That is it. Everything is imagination, is in your mind. You are thinking about your genetal area too much. Forget it. You must concentrate in your studies or career as of now. Erection is possible when you are sexually aroused. Why you want to force erection? Forcing erection will do no good. Masturbate only twice or thrice in a week. Never more than that. Because if you cross this limit, you may have sex performance anxiety. You can contact me for sexology related queries.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.