Penis short, weak, left ball bigger. Cause and cure?

sir i'm from Delhi my penis is too short and weak .once mr one scortum left ball be bigger and after 10 to 15 day it was cure. before this i sex with some girls and my penis more errect about 6 inch or above but now it is about 4 inch i/m going to merriage this year and thought if my wife not satisfy with me then what she think please help me

Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. It is very common phenomenon to consider your penis as being short and weak or your testicles to be unequal in size and it might be natural at your age. You do not mention your age, however you will do well by knowing that there is a range of normality when it comes to size of genital organs. If you are not sexually active, this would be the least of your concerns. However, if you want to get tested, a qualified psychiatrist or a local doctor can help with investigations and other laboratory studies.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!