Penis seems paralyzed, losing strength, have masturbated a lot. Help

How to get back my real penis ,i am 26 and masturbated a lot in my life, its paralyzed from right side? i am 26, i am single and masturbated a lot in my life, it has lost its real shape and strength, its like narrow from root and becoming wider as we move towards top like the bat of base ball game and also right plus down bent from the root and make me feel that its paralyzed from right side and lost it s real strength. Some time during erection i feel a lot of pain. kindly suggest me what should i do, I am scared that i won t be able to satisfy my wife. Please tell me.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Shape of penis is due to its musculature & normally it is curved towards one side in resting as well as in erected condition.
The pain during erection is due to stretching of tissue.
Sex is in our mind & not in organ.
So just don't look at its shape & divert your mind from frequent masturbation.
Try some yoga.You have no disease .You can satisfy your wife.
Tension free mind gets better sexual response.