Penis seems bent towards the left, used to bend upward on erection. Does it need medical attention?

for a very long time my penis was bent upward when it was erect. i never thought anything was wrong. but now its been a a couple weeks now and for some strange reason it is bent to the left now. i am marrid and my wife and i dont do any hard core sex just regular. i have seen things on the intranet that it is peyronies disease . or maybe it may be impatent. i dont know if its normal for that to happen. does it need medical attention.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012