Penis problem with brain inactivity

sir, iam 18 years old i have a problem that last year i mastabuted,after 3rd mastabutation my penis stopped working my brain too stopped working from child iam an active guy in all activities.sir please help out of here due to this problem iam getting irritated and frustation my penis not working ,due to this i lost soo many things in my life
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. Ridiculous. I think you are over exagerating. You masturbated thrice last year and on the third masturbation your penis stopped working. Now for the last year completely you were worrying about your not-working-penis and did not do any treatment for that. Dear, you are being anxious about your sexual organ. That could make you impotent. I think that has happened here. You might need sexological counseling or psychotherapy to put you in normal course.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.