Penis oozing light green mucus after unprotected sex, burn while urinating. UTI ?

I had unprotected sex and we fell asleep after when I woke up my penis was oozing out a very light green mucus and burned when I urinated. I drank plenty of water a few days later it burns very very slightly if I stop drinking water the burning comes back. The mucus stopped coming out I can now see it in my urine when I m done urinating. Also I think it s messing with my kidneys. Sounds like a uti but can almost guarantee it isnt
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012