Penis oozes while fluid, urination hurts. Have Hep b. What can be done?

Hi im 19 years old and I mastubate daily.ever 3 time a week.and i had sex with a girl..and notice that i start getting white liquid coming out of my penis and before i urinate it hurts aswell..what could it bee.and also i have hep B cant be the hep b..I never felt that or had that stuff coming outt..but after i had sex with that girl i started having this white liquid coming out of my penis and when i pee it hurts..soo annoys me alot..:(
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013