Penis not strong enough to ejaculate. Why? On tazzle. Anything else?

dear sir, i am 30 year old married man.i have a problem with me ,my penis is not strong when i injected.there is no tightness in my starting of sex it became strong but suddenly it goes down. i consult a doctor( sexologist )he gave me tablet tazzle ( 1 teb in 3 days) and a herbal capsule named lava. i take medicine regularly. After 30 days and fell good in penis performance. please tell me can i stop medicine or taking regularly. haw much tazzle tablet i take as a full course.and also tell me what happened when i stooped medicine, is it goes earlier position ? and i face the problem like before. regards
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
You have a problem to sustain erection.
Parasympathetic nervous system is responsible for sexual arousal & its maintainance.
for a better stimulation you should be in good mood relaxed if you have tension then sympathetic system supervenes & you loss tightness.
so leave all tension worries,
Do meditation yoga,
Temporary you can continue medicines but then decrease its dosage & then stop it.