Penis not grown properly. Medicine to increase penis size?

i am 46 years old i am having normal sex functionality although i did mastebation a lot in young age, may be due to that my pinis has not grown properly as i started masterbation very early and i maintained till my marriege. i know my partener is satisfied but i am not as my pinis girth and lenght is small. but i do have rock erraction. i just want to icrease my pinis girth for my satisfaction only because i fell somr times that i am pumping in air not in vigina.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Thanks for query,
First of all you should know that sex is in our mind & not in organ or penis.
don't try to measure penis length or girth.
Its length is anatomically due to its musculature & Its girth is due to blood flow of it in excited condition.
No air or nothing pumped from penis so don't be depressed about its size.
You have no problem & through out your life you have satisfy your partner that is an achievement.& you may satisfy her in future too.