Penis not grown, all other organs have grown with age. Has the puberty stopped, disease?

I m 20 years old and I m male. My penis has basically not grown I ve gotten taller and my voice deepned over the years and my tesitcales have from what I can tell droped I can get errectons and everything seems to work. My question is something wrong with me? Did my puberty stop do I have a disease? Is there pills I can take? Or am I screwed? A army doctor said its the same as a 4 year old penis size in the notes if that helps
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012