Penis not getting erected, become weak. How to rectify?

hello doctor. i am 31 years old Indian man working in saudi arabia. my problem is my penis has become weak now a days. i masturbate everyday. sometimes 2 to 3 times per day. i have eperienced my penis doesnt get erected properly and its weak. i want to get back my charm again. can you please give me some better guidance?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Hi dear dont worry, this is not a problem. Ur penis is not weak. Its just that it is not getting the right stimulus. Also masturbation is totally fine. But if u do 2 to 3 times a day there may be chance that next time it wont be complete erect. But this ll last only for few hours. If u r not married plan to marry or if married visit ur wife u ll see u get back ur right size with just right stimulus. Thank u