Penis not feeling tight after having viagra. How to overcome this problem?

Hello Sir, I am Sunil and my age is 24 yr.I am not feeling tightness in my penis since last 4-5 days.Last time i had sex with a prostitute and that time i took viagra 100mg(First time in my life) for sex. before this everything is going good but after that day i am not feeling tightness in my penis.Please suggest me something to overcome this problem.I am still Unmarried and its a serious problem to me.Please help me i am in a serious tension now a days due to this prob.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012