Penis length in flaccid state is 1.25 inch and 3.75 when erect. Can the length be increased?

Hello Doctor, My penile length on flacid state is 1.25 inch and 3.75 inch when erect. As i am not sure if i can have sex and fulfill any girl, I have avoided sex till now. However, now my family is pressurising me for marriage and i have to decide soon if i can get married. Please help me to understand the below Que-1) Can i marry a girl and satisfy her desire? Que-2) Can i make her pregnent ? Que-3) Can my penile lenght be increased, both flacid & erect ? Thanks, Raju Thomas
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear Raju Thomas, for a satisfactory sex life minimum 2 inch penis size is enough with erection. as you said it is 3.75 means you are having 1.75 inch extra or more ---- without erection penis size is not to be considered in any way the penis size varies in different geographical areas as the average height varies . simple answer to your questions is
1) yes you can marry and satisfy any girl with this size
2) PREGNANCY is not related with penis size it is your sperm count decides your ability to make any lady pregnant hence here nothing to worry.
3) flaccid penile length is unimportant and when erect 3.75 is OK and sufficient for both satisfaction
hence don't try any so called medical treatment as there is no proven authentic treatment for penile enlargement.