Penis itching, burning sensation, used Candid B cream. Medicine for complete cure?

Hi Doctor, I have itching on my penis and burning like sensation for the last 3-4 years. I normally use candid-B cream and get releif. However, it came back if I stopped applying the oinment for 3-4 days. My wife also has the same issue, (itching and burning near vaginal area) and she also applies candid B for releif. Is there any other medicine which can cure this completely? For my wife, any vaginal tablets are available?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Thanks for the query,

Response to candid b shows that You might have developed fungal infection.

Fungal infections are known to reoccur.

The best way to prevent this is by continuous application of the antifungal cream for a period of 1 month.

This will ensure complete cure.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you good health,
Thank you