Penis is short, have ejaculation issues, pus cells. Treatment?

i have to ask somthing but want to explain first ... i have sexually practiced by hand about 6000 times the consequences are my pennis is a little short and my semen doesnt comeout with pressure although in good quantity and if i dont ejaculate semen by any way even for a month i dont observe wet dreams and i dont have childern since my marriage from 2007 please guide me sir is this serious ?only semen test carried out in which doctors observed the 80%active while some nonmotile and slugish and rare puss cells .... please reply me i dont have money im from pakistan and i love uorupion doctors ,
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013