Penis inserted in vagina, bleeding started. Presence of blood in urine. Did her hymen broke?

a few days back, by mistake, i thrusted my penis inside my girlfriends vagina not realising how dee[ it had gone. immediately we realised that she started to bleed . the quantity of blood was quite a lot. it was quite a oanicky situation. he vagina pained at that time and she also felt some sort of inflammation. and today she realised that her urine had blood in it.. it was reddishin colour. we did not have a full on intercourse and also are both virgins. and as far as my knowlwdge goes i had not really entered into her. please suggets me what is wrong and if her hymen is broken or not?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012