Penis head swollen, itching from inside. Taken antibiotic and Taxim O 200 oral pills. Infected. Looking for cure

my pennis outer skin on the top is swollen like a ring ball around the top of the pennis. It is also itching from inside. my age is 42. I am only do sex with my wife. this has happened two years back and I have taken oral antibiotic and it the swelling was reduced but not totally cured. Now again it has swollen like a ring ball. Now I have taken Taxim O 200 oral pills twice daily (4 tabs already taken) but not finding any healing sign. Please help and advice me. I suspect while going to office I used to clean my car and urinate with the same hand after ariving at office. This might have resulted in infection. Please advice me.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.It can be an insect bite/ant bite reaction or an allergic reaction also.For such cases i recommend ointments with corticosteroids and antibiotics and antihistamine like cetirizine.Hope this may help you.
Let me konow if you have any further query.