Penis head colour changed to black. Is precum and semen leakage same? Is there any problem?

1.whether precum and semen leakage are same? whether precum coming during penis arousal causes any problems to the sexual heath? 2.whether too much arousal of penis will cause any problem to it? 3.My penis head was in red colour. Now it is changed to black. Whether it is normal or it is a problem? please reply to all my questions. I am very much afraid of these problems.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query,
The precum is a watery secretion that one gets during fore play It is secretion of mucus by Bulbauretrhal glands due to sexual stimulation It is not contain semen at all.

To much arousal during foreplay is a normal phenomenon and will not cause any damage to penis .

The colour of the glans penis changes during erection due to increased blood flow and nothing to be worried about .It is normal.
Dr.patil.