Penis has not grown properly due to excess masturbation

hello, i am 24 years old and my penis has not grown properly...its very small... I think this is because of excess of masturbation in young age.. can u please guide me for solution
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
What is your Penis length? The normal length of Nonerect Penis is between 8.5 to 10.5 cms. You need to not worry, if your Penis length falls in this range. Don't be under the Impression that Excessive masturbation decreases the Penile length. It is not at all harmful and it wont have any adverse effect on your future sexual life. Do it only when you are sexually aroused, may be twice or thrice a week. Exercise regularly and eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.

Good Luck.