Penis has been itching, have scabs, had dry sex. What is the cause?

My penis is itching at times and there were scabs after having what became pretty dry sex with my gf. It s been about 1 1/2 weeks and the scabs have been gonecfor about a week now. There were never any blisters but I could see where the scab was and its still a bit rough. The skin on my penis tends to get pretty dry and the rough part is on the top of my penis. What might be the causes? There is also what seems to be a black sorta bruise that itches when it touches my clothes from time to time
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013