Penis foreskin unable to pull back. Is it fungal infection? Use canesten?

Hi, when I had a bath last night and I pulled my penis foreskin to clean it as I normally do, I hardly could pull it back as usual because the foreskin was swollen, dry and red and I notice like a kind of small fungal infection that I cleaned as much as I could. I tried to be seen by my GP today but he s fully booked and I m flying to New York for 10 days, so I wonder if I can get some medical advice on here about what to do. I ve got the feeling that it has got a bit better today but maybe it s just an impression. I ll check tonight when I ll have a shower but I wonder if I should use some cream like Canesten until it goes away during my stay in New York from tomorrow. Maybe it s just something that it s going to last for a day or 2, who knows? But what if it gets worse or doesn t get better? Please advise Thank you very much! Nick
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012