Penis feels irritated when touched or squeezed. Have burning after soap and water. Suggest?

My penis feels irritated only when I touch or squeeze it or when I shower. The soap and water make it burn. The feeling is as if I've rubbed it with sandpaper, like a raw feeling. I don't have any burning when I urinate or upon ejaculation, only sensitive to the touch, or sensitive to soap and water. It does look a bit red after showering. I have no pain anywhere or difficulty urinating. As I walk around I don't have any discomfort anywhere at all.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Aug 2013