Penis feels dry, red, cracking and flaky, frustrating, painful. Had sex. Help?

Hi, my penis has been sore around the base of it and it's red and flaky and for some strange reason wet? It's quite itch and the more I itch the worse it has seemed to get and spread up tithe back of my penis, it seemed to start after regular sex and one night out I didn't wear a belt and the button was rubbing the area there it now hurts. I wash and dry the area at least once a day and it seems to get even worse, it hurts sometimes to move it about as it feels like the skin is cracking where my penis meets my body I can't have sex and its not going and it's really frustrating any advise would be much appreciated, thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013