Penis doesnt erect longer. Is it risky to insert my penis into vagina with vein joined? What is the best remedy?

hello Doctor. I am 27yrs Male . I would like to know whether masturbating is harmful ? and also want to know that like i have not been circumcised and my foreskin doesn pull back fully due to a vein joining the tip of the penis . so is it risky to insert my penis into the vagina? Also my penis doesnt stay erect for a longer time. What is the best remedies for all these cases? Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013