Penis curved, pain during ejaculation, increased curve during erection

Hi, i 35 yrs old circumcised two years ago. Following that i noticed that my penis became curved to left side. In flaccid penis my glans almost covered with foreskin . But during erection skin in undersurface become strethched and i feel pain during ejaculation with increased curvature. I went to alot of doctors but no final decision some advice local treatment and a lot advice recircumcision (i araid from this surgery). Last expert saw me (from germany) told me it is a difficult case and take opininon of indian doctors since they are more expert in this fileld
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012