Penis curved on left side from birth. Treatment?

hi i am zubair from pakistan i want to ask about my pienus carved on left side from birthday now i am married but i feel very shame from my patner is that any way to make it striaght please help me out i will realy thank ful to u please reply me on my e mail adress YYYY@YYYY will wait for ur reply thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks Zubair, for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Let me explain you one thing that curve of penis on right or left side does not matter and this is the normal structure .
It ( bending on right or left) don't effect your sex life at all and this is 100 % correct.
Only abnormality usually in the penis is opening of urethra.
So get rid of this thing form your mine that your penis is curved or not curved , this is myth in young male .
The thing which matter in sex life ( relation ) is performance .
So ejaculation time play an important role , nothing else.
You are normal don't consult quacks .
In my opinion no need of any consultation. Good luck. Dr. HET