Penis bruised, mild scrape, painless, taking bupropin. What more i can do?

Hello I'm a 32 year old man and awoke today to find what appears to be a broken blood vessel on my penis. It's a bruise with a center that appears to look like a mild scrape, perhaps a bug bight. It's utterly painless. And I know it can't be sexually related. I'm on a prolonged dry spell; I haven't even masturbated in weeks. I've absolutely never had a mark like this before. The meds I'm on (in case there's a relation): bupropion, Allegra, Zyrtec.

I'd so appreciate any illumination you can provide.

Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013