Penis bleeding on ejaculation after blow job. Paining. Ointment for local application?

I got a blow job from my gf, i was so fast and i don t know what happened, my penis it started bleeding when i just got ejaculation . what i am thinking is her teeth might have touched somewhere on the head of my penis its paining still.. lots of blood came for 15 minutes and later it stopped when i tried remove my skin on my penis head after that incident its paining and whenever i urine i will get a little pain with a little blood in the start. should i apply any ointment or powder? please help me i am so scared. i already applied facial powder inside penis by partially opening it as i couldn t open fully cause it is paining. please tell me what to do ??
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013