Penis bleeding during intercourse, dizziness, lightheadedness. What do I do?

Hi , My boyfriend and I were having sexual intercourse and all of a sudden I heard him make a ahh! Noise I looked back and his penis head was bleeding! After that he started feeling dizzy and light headed. I gave him some water and kept his face cool with a rag that was soaked in cold water... Right now he s sleeping. I tried searching online and the best match I found was a Frenulum injury. What do I do next? What should I give him to make him feel better ? And is it a Frenulum injury?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012