Penis bends and is weak when erect, difficulty in penetration. What can be done to rectify?

I have a sexual health problem.I am 34 years old.At the age of 5 years I suffered a broken penis but did not quite understand nor report it.I bent my penis when erect and it made some click sound and bent. All along I have been able to get an erection but even in the erect position I the penis is weak in that area and can actually bend. I have not engaged in active sex due to religious reasons.When eventually I tried it thrice I was not able to make it because the penis was not stiff enough and keeps bending at that point.I have to hold it and its difficult to penetrate. I managed to penetrate once but soon lost the erection. Please advice.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012