Penis becomes Necrosis while riding bike. Have sticky discharge from penis on thinking of sex. Suggestions?

Hello, Dr. its Raza,i am 27 years OLd,i have a problem with my penis , sometimes when i am drving a bike my penis becomes necrosis , now when i stand up or get down from bike it comes to the normal state? What could be the cause of it? when i see a sexy video or think about sex some sticky drops come out from my penis..so what are those drops? do they harmful? how can i cure them.. Please advice will be greatly thankful to you Thanks Raza
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Hello Raza,
What you are encountering is perfectly normal and part of normal human sexuality.
Please look for educational matter and update your knowledge.
I did however not understand what you mean by necrosis of penis due to bike riding. May be wrong choice of words by you. Please explain the exact problem and ouf in a new question.