Penis became semi hard, smaller, no drugs, alcohol, had anal sex. Can it be a reason behind this?

I am 20 years old ,, in the past till 2 mothns ago i had normL penis erection and it was hard and strong everything was normal,,, now my penis become semi hard when erect and get smaller in girth ,,, i am not taking any drugs , no alchol , no smoke,,and 2 months ago i had my first anal sex but it was not very clean ,,, so did i get infection cause this?? , if not so what happened to me???
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Although you mention that you are not involved in any drugs or alcohol, anal sex is a high risk phenomenon. You will benefit to know that you will be better after consulting a sexologist. The problem that you describe does not seem to be related to infection but with sex and sexuality. You need education regarding the same as well as a consultation with a qualified doctor or a psychiatrist. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!