Penis and testicle pain, liquid sperm, unable to get wife pregnant. Advice?

Greetings to u!! I have same pain in my penis area and my left side egg its differnt from right side that is left side egg its small.before this time I sick this area and I took some anti baiotic capsul and its coming little I cant get baby.I uses intercoures with my wife but we cant get baby ,my spermis only liqued or same like water, beforesick I have fat sperm more from milk,now at this time I have big pain on my penis area left side and my back area left side,I used many anti baiotics capsul, pleace give me ur advice ???
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
From history it seems that there is no proper diagnosis made about your problem.
There might be having some infection in testicles and seminal vesicles.
One side testes is smaller so one should find out of cause of having small testicle.
You may require to go for semen testing as well.
Consult sexologist and get examined.
ok and take care.