Penile papules, small bumps, white and circular. What should I do?

hi i m 17 years old and it looks like i have penile papules, but instead of just being in the head they are in the shaft too, the bumps are really small, a bit white, circular form, and locate mostly in the beginning of the shaft.What should i do? i am clean with my penis , i wash it every time i get a shower and clean my hands before i masturbate. why is this happening? is it really penile papule? where should i go? should i tell my parents? i apreciate your help.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012