Penile itching under foreskin, smegma. No relief even with hygiene maintenance. Fungal infection?

3 week ago,my penis become itching under my foreskin and smegma also there.I wash it but smagma and itching come out next day.I wash it with water and sometime with shower cream but repeated next day.that have been present until now.I want to know what the medical is that?is it fungal infection?if it was,want to know cure antibiotic .by the way,I got a tear of franulum by doing masturbation with shower cream on previous day.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012