Penile irritation inside foreskin, cracks, white creamish coating on penis head. Using neosporin, healed, recurring infection. History of diabetes. Treatment?

Hi Doctors, About 4 weeks ago I found irritation in my Penis in side the fore skin.Initally I thought it cud be cos of sweat but late on I sae cracks on the innerside of my foreskin and also that my foreskin wud not slide down when erect. ALong with this I noticed some whitish cream like formation on the head of my organ every morning inside the foreskin.I consulted a homeo doc but in vain .Then I visited my family doc and I was diagonosed of having Diabetes for last 2/3 months.My doc prescribed me Neosporin cream to apply twice daily .With that for about 8 days the cracks healed and i felt I was releaved but on 9th day again I found thick off white cream like deposit on the inside of my foreskin foirst I tries to clean it with water but it didnot come off ,I thought it was a kind of puss formation inside the skin but later on it got removed to a great extent and the head of my organ developed patches of red color and that portion became very sensitive even the touch of my finger shook me .Again I visited my doc and showed it to him he said it was an infection and prescribed my few med like Mondeslor ,Levomac 750 and soframycin cream. What do you feel has happened to me and how serious it is?????? Please let me know whats happening to me.I am very keen about cleanliness of my body and my surrounding. Thanx
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012