Penal Bypass. Do I have a blockage? Why is erection a problem?

Hello. I have heard there is a procedure called a penal bypass . As I have done research, I fear more and more that I may actually have a blockage and may need this procedure, or something like it, to deal with my issue. Many times, I can t get an erection for sex and when I do, it often doesn t stay hard as long as I want/need it too. It s very frusturating as I m 30 years old. Sometimes, I can t get hard at all for sex. It is very frusturating. I am guessing I need to seek help from a neurologist . To me, as I ve never known real health issues, this issue is both scary and humiliating. Any advice on what I should do? Whom I should contact here around the Asheville, North Carolina area? What steps should I take? Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response

You should contact an urologist who is specialized in andrology to check out if you have any urologic problem. Also you should check for any hormonal anomaly. If not, you should consult a psychologist to overcome such situation.

I would suggest not to be stressed out to easily overcome your problems.

Thank you.