Pelvis ultrasound revealed follicle involving the right ovary , and the endometrium measures thickness. Explain

Hi, Dr. Meenakshi SahuM.,In my Pelvis Ultrasound result was a dominant 2.5 cm of follicle involving the right ovary , and the endometrium measures 5 mm in thickness on trans vaginal scanning. My age 50 years , I has 15 months no cycle of period from Nov.2010- until March 8 2012. Before that period in March, I get very sick with fever , vomit once, nausea,severe body ache, and shills. I did not have the ability to go to the doctor.Three days later I had a period of 5 days medium bleeding.You think that was normal ?since that time I have not any bleeding,But I am gaining weight. Thanks for your time and explanations.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer